Thursday, September 23, 2010

5, 6, 7, 8



HERE'S A LITTLE STORY THAT MUST BE TOLD...


Years ago while working as a Ticket Agent in a box office a co worker and I decided that we should get off our duffs and dance everyday. Everyday at 4 O'clock we would take a break, go to the back and do a choreographed dance, that I still remember till this day.


Since then, everywhere I worked, I took the 4 O'clock Dance Break (4 PM Dance Break works too.) with me. It worked in some places not so much in others. It really didn't matter cause it was my way of shaking off the stress of the day and having a good time.


Now, about 10 years later, Facebook has allowed me to share the 4 O'clock Dance Break with my friends across the country. It's been exciting to see the response. Most of my friends on Facebook are familiar with the 4 PM Dance Break. Now, I want to kick it up a notch!


My mission is to share my love of music, dance, friendship and just a plain old good time with as many people as possible. So please, spread the word of dance and join me in the 4 O'clock Dance Break!

2 comments:

  1. I love that Miss Jackson started the whole thing off! I knew I loved the dance breaks for a reason! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes she did! She always makes you wanna get up and dance.

    ReplyDelete