Thursday, September 8, 2011

The 4 PM Dance Break Turns One Tomorrow

It’s been a fun year finding music, hearing your suggests and getting your feed back. Its wonderful running into folks who say “I love your 4 PM Dance Break.” or “I’ve missed your dance break why haven’t posted?” It started as something fun and silly and remains that way just with a wider reach now. Being able to share dance and music with my friends and strangers from around the world is a crazy surreal experience. I hope everyone is having as much fun listening and dancing along as I do putting this blog together. For the one year anniversary of the dance break I would like to know what your favorite dance break has been so far. Please go to the 4 PM Dance Break blog find your favorite song and post on your Facebook page. It’s very simple to do there is a FB button under each post just click and it post right to your wall. Please tag me in your post so I can get a feel for what makes you shake your bon bon.

Thanks – Here’s to another year of Dance!

No comments:

Post a Comment